Friday, July 2, 2010

Delicious typewriters

I've been wanting to make a treasury on Etsy ever since I found out it was possible to showcase other sellers' lovely items. Apparently the Etsy crew recently revamped the treasury-making process, and it's now easy for everyone to make a list whenever they want... I took the opportunity to combine and share two of my favorite things -- typewriters and rainbow colors...

From sixthandmain.etsy.com.


From couragemylove.etsy.com.


From goshery.etsy.com. I love having a chance to show off the work of my friend, goshery. She's a fellow Etsy papercrafter who's got an eye for fun and fanciful scrapbooking embellishments, cards, and mini albums.

You can view the whole treasury here, for a limited time only:
http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4c2ea7bcf7978eefa9cf03a8/typing-in-technicolor

2 comments:

彥妏彥妏 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
goshery said...

Thanks Andrea! Who knew there were so many wonderful typewriters on Etsy!