Saturday, July 10, 2010

Custom mobile combinations

These are some possible color combinations for my latest custom mobile order (you can zoom in quite a bit after clicking on the image below).

Combo i has a different moon, just to show another yellow patterned paper, which can be substituted for the other yellow paper.

Here are more photos for a closer look at some of the patterns. It was surprisingly difficult to find bright blue gingham paper, but I got pretty close with a scrap I've had for a while, and some other sources...




6 comments:

goshery said...

Fun colors! I love that yellow paper you used for the moon in several of the combos. Yumm! Of course yellow is my favorite color so no wonder it caught my eye. Your mobiles are the best - no wonder they are so popular!

宥妃宥妃 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
穎翰翁穎翰 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Regina said...

sweet!

婉婷 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
盈廖生家秀蔡 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.