Friday, June 25, 2010

Itty bitty banners

We've had lots of reasons to celebrate lately -- friends' birthdays, graduations, tea parties. Few things are more festive than banners, and I've been inspired by some fellow Etsy folks to try my hand at some banners.

I started small, with a felt banner for Natalie's dollhouse, and a denim and rick-rack banner for her best friend's dollhouse. I also made a few banner cards for birthdays and graduations.

I don't have photos yet, but I'm in the process of making a banner for my craft room. I'll keep you posted...








3 comments:

Heidi said...

Very cute Andrea!! Love this.

佳燕 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
goshery said...

Super cute banners and the doll house looks like lots of fun to play with! My daughter was never into dolls, but she liked animals so she had a farm complete with a barn and lots of animals instead of a doll house!