Sunday, May 23, 2010

Recent projects

Needless to say, I've not had a lot of time to divide among creating things, photographing them, editing the photos, and blogging about them... Naomi turns 10 months old tomorrow and is quite good at first making big messes in the craft room and then crawling at top speed into another room, necessitating my hastening to police her activities elsewhere. Plus, half the time I want and/or need to create something in the craft room, Natalie, who is nearly 3 1/2 years old, is adamant about doing her own thing in some other part of the house. It's a fun phase of life...

In the meantime, I am able to sneak in a few craft projects. Most recently, I made a fabric flower brooch for my mom. I used pieces of old clothes and some black felt all sewn together with a lovely button my mom found at a local fabric store.





I also made a baby-gift basket--featuring a mobile, a photo album, a set of thank-you cards, and a greeting card--and donated it to the local Birth and Baby Fair silent auction.


And in other creative news, I recently purchased a writing desk. The lovely green vintage desk makes me happy...

On my other blog, I wrote more about how I found this desk...

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Love your fabric flowers and the pin. A.H.

欣怡 said...

向小善致敬,它使人生旅程較為平順。.............................................

毅群 said...

生存乃是不斷地在內心與靈魂交戰;寫作是坐著審判自己。.........................

怡君 said...

笑口常開~~天天開心........................................