Friday, January 15, 2010

I'm still here!

Now that the holidays are officially over -- mine stretch through mid-January because Natalie's birthday is the 14th -- I'm starting to inch toward my craft table and camera.

I just finished documenting today's tale of woe, and I'll post photos soon. In short, I made cupcake toppers for Natalie's 3rd birthday party only to have to cancel the party because the birthday girl is sick. The toppers came out exactly as I'd hoped... sigh... My mom suggested I sell them in my Etsy shop, and I think that's just what I'll do. Eventually.

In the meantime, I hope your 2010 is off to a great start, and I plan on visiting everyone's blogs soon!

2 comments:

deetles said...

Andrea,
Your blog is beautiful! Sorry to hear your little birthday girl was sick - I have memories of a couple of early birthdays like that. Happy weekend to you!
-Dara

aforestfrolic said...

Bummer that the birthday girl was sick...hope she is feeling better. Can't wait to see those toppers!

Jamie :)