Thursday, January 28, 2010

Birthday Box

Coming soon to my Etsy shop, it's a Birthday Box. My dad gave me the idea to create a file box of cards complete with a perpetual calendar upon which he could write down everyone's birthdays. In one place, he can have cards all ready to send after he sees whose birthdays are in a given month. I made him and my grandpa boxes like this one for last (2008) Christmas.

Shortly afterward, my grandpa ordered one for another family member. I made two at the same time and have been meaning to photograph and upload the duplicate box ever since.

I'll be selling 12 birthday cards. Some are blank inside, some don't say "birthday" per se, and I used an array of colors and styles in hopes of appealing to guys and gals of all ages.








I am finally really happy with the photo quality, thanks to some basic fixes in Photoshop...

2 comments:

goshery said...

This is a great idea Andrea - cute and practical all at once! I love the cards you made and the photos are great! I predict this item will be a hit!

MathildeHayward said...

喜歡你的部落格,留言請您繼續加油........................................