Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hero Dad

I made this card for Bret after he and I had to divide and conquer for a couple of days last week. Naomi had a urinary tract infection and had to be hospitalized to get IV antibiotics. I stayed with her the whole time, and Bret took care of Natalie. She couldn't visit me and Naomi because of hospital-wide flu precautions, so she spent time with our best friends when Bret visited.

For more on our hospital adventure, check out my other blog.

Bret was amazingly flexible and supportive and bought all of us gals presents for being brave. He deserved some honor, too, so I made this card as soon as I could. I also got him a gift card to his favorite music store...


1 comment:

goshery said...

Oh my, I hope that Naomi is feeling better. I'm off to read your other blog to get more info. Brett sounds like an awesome dad!