Saturday, July 4, 2009

Work in progress


Behold the belly: 38 weeks, 6 days (9 days until my due date)...

I'm feeling well, and there haven't been any signs of imminent labor. My midwife and I both think it will be several days yet -- I have a hunch this one will stay put until a little after the due date. We just have to wait and see! Either way, I'm comfortable with the baby's timing...

In other news, I've been keeping busy with craft projects, one of which I can't post about until after Sunday. It's a gift for my best friend's baby shower, and I happen to know she peeks at this blog regularly :)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

OOOOh! I can't wait to see what you can't post yet! And I can't wait to throw you a baby shower when we finally know who the little squirmer is. You look beautiful, by the way!

bunzi said...

Yay for babies! :)

goshery said...

You look great! What a fun picture to show the little one in a few years. I'm so happy that you are feeling well and that you sound so relaxed. I wonder how many days after the birth before you post the news?? Just so you know . . . I'll be waiting!

Take care, enjoy these final days with the little one in there and best of luck to you!