Monday, July 13, 2009

In due time...

Today's my baby's due date. We're not sure if it will be his/her birthday (there are still several hours left today), and I'm doing my best to treat each moment as a gift before that momentous occasion... There's more baby readiness info on my other blog, rookses.com.

To that end, I've been crafting up a small storm, mostly cards to have on hand for future thank-yous and new babies. I've been using the new stamps I got through my recent Stampin' Up workshop. It's obvious I ordered the right stamps because just looking at them inspires me to create!

We made this card in the workshop using one of Stampin' Up's newest colors and stamp sets.



I'm wild about this fat, happy little bird! And the swirly vines make for lovely borders and backgrounds. I'll get a lot of use out of this set...













For something different and fun, I ordered a set of animal stamps, which features the giraffe and elephant pictured as well as an owl and a whale. It's a different style for me, but I figured Natalie and I will have stamping the animals together...

2 comments:

Regina said...

very sweet!

goshery said...

Andrea - the cards are beautiful but let's talk about important things like this little baby Rooks!! Every day I wonder how you are doing and if maybe this is THE day. I hope you continue to feel good and I'm happy to hear that you are taking time to enjoy these final hours before you become a family of 4!! Know that I'm thinking of you and wishing you well!