Saturday, June 27, 2009

Recent projects part 1: true love wedding card

With 99% of my nesting projects finished, I've returned to crafting.

My friend who commissioned the wedding scrapbook also asked for a wedding card for her daughter. I was all too happy to create something different, as Diane asked for a whimsical card. I used "The Princess Bride" as inspiration, since I learned that the engaged couple are also fans of the movie.

Cutting the window with the vines and leaves took some trial and error -- fortunately I had a 12x12 sheet of the printed paper to work with.





The inside of the card -- this is the first time I've used the computer to print on cardstock for the inside of a card. I am happy with the results, though I used two sheets of paper through trial and error before getting it right.


No comments: