Sunday, June 7, 2009

Nearly finished

I've only got a few finishing touches remaining on the big scrapbook project I've been working on for my friend. I plan on documenting it and blogging a few photos here...

In the meantime, our Rooksling has only a few finishing touches remaining before he or she is ready to be born (I'm due on July 13). Here's a photo of the progress.

It's been a smooth pregnancy thus far, and I'm only suffering from the normal aches, pains, and heartburn that come with being this pregnant. I'm counting down the days until I can focus on my own scrapbook project and other nesting endeavors...

2 comments:

goshery said...

Awww . . . that's so sweet! Your baby will be so happy to have that beautiful photo. I'm so excited for you and your family!

It will be fun to see the project you are working on. I haven't scrapbooked for anyone else because it seems like it would be hard. I have enough trouble deciding what I want much less what I think someone else would want!!

Take care of yourself and that baby - I'll count down the days with you!

bunzi said...

yay! so exciting.