Saturday, May 9, 2009

Delicious oranges

After dutifully cataloging my newest stamp sets, I sat down to play. I've wanted this set (Tart and Tangy, from Stampin' Up!) for nearly a year, and now it's mine (insert maniacal laugh)! The set also features apple, cherries, and strawberry stamps that I can't wait to use.





I bought this orange ribbon on a whim at Michael's in the 50-percent off bin, which made the spool a whopping 50 cents. I think I should get some more soon...



My mom introduced me to the lovely little dew drops that seem to go well in the center of just about everything I've been making these days. They're like little flat-backed beads that make stamped images and paper flowers just pop...



I made three of this card -- I set aside two for my Etsy shop, in the hopes that I'll have time to take good photos and upload the stack of cards and things I've been stockpiling...

2 comments:

goshery said...

Man, these cards actually make me thirsty for orange juice . . . and I don't really like orange juice! Great colors and I love those little dots in the middle! You are so good at tying ribbon, which is something I struggle with all of the time. Great new stamp set!

Regina said...

Love these fruity cards. The glass adds just the perfect touch to add to the juicy feeling. I can smell citrus when I look at them. xo