Saturday, February 28, 2009

Bouquet of sunflowers

My dear friend, Sarah, is in the hospital with a nasty stomach flu, and I thought I'd try to brighten her stay with a bouquet of paper sunflowers (if you think of it, please pray for her -- she's 26 weeks pregnant and has been in the hospital for three days. So far she and the baby are fine apart from the stomach bug) ...







The paper flowers have a hidden twist-tie holding them together and holding them to the stems, which are bamboo skewers that I dyed with a green ink pad...

4 comments:

goshery said...

Very sweet flowers; I'm sure they help to cheer up your friend. I hope she feels better soon.

bunzi said...

so pretty! and they'll last! :D

Casey and Gina said...

I love them and I am sure she did too.

mushroommeadows said...

How sweet; I hope she feels better soon!