Monday, February 2, 2009

Miscellaneous recent cards (updated)

These first three cards were inspired by projects in the new Stampin' Up! catalog...







This is the Christmas card I made for Bret (my guitar-playing husband). I finally took photos of it at his prompting -- he wants to take the picks off and use them (I purposely used glue dots so he could remove the picks, but it still makes me a little sad that the card will taken apart...).


After reading the comments on this post, I decided to offer to buy Bret a set of new picks instead of letting him take the card apart. He agreed, and now the card is on display above his music area...

3 comments:

Regina said...

I vote for buying another package of picks! These are all adorable.
SU has amazing stamps, etc. I haven't been to a "party" for years. But you really have the gift of using them well.
BTW - my Memories pads are almost vintage (LOL). I've been looking for sources of re-inkers for many of my pads & just need to follow thru.

goshery said...

Very cute cards Andrea! I love the embossing on the tree card. I too vote for new picks - don't wreck the card!

Sarah said...

I admit, I once salvaged a fancy brad from a card you gave me.....and then recycled the card. but I'd had the card for almost three years! surely that counts for something.