Thursday, December 11, 2008

Big projects, part 1

I've had my hands full with custom orders lately, which is why I haven't had time to blog about my latest projects... Now that I've finished one of the two biggest orders, I can share it with you.

A friend from church asked me to make ornaments for all the children in our congregation. It turned out that when she called, I happened to be making paper ornaments with my mom, so I had several ideas to draw from. I chose this old-fashioned fan ornament with scalloped edges. I made 42 of these, complete with the kids' names, our church's name, and the year.





1 comment:

Joy in the Burbs... said...

I love all your creations. I'm bookmarking your site. I'm glad "In Other Words" linked to you. I got to a S.U. class once a month. I'm not a great stamper on my own, I do better at the class, but I'm always looking for "doable" inspiration.

Thanks for sharing your love of paper.

Joy