Thursday, October 2, 2008

Treasure!



I'm so excited that I'm at a loss for words! A fellow Etsian, goshery, chose me to be part of an Etsy Treasury listing! It's quite a coup for her to score a listing in the first place, and quite an honor for me to be awarded a place in this beautiful cross-promotional showcase. This Treasury listing will expire on Sunday, Oct. 5, at 5:14 p.m. Eastern time.

The Treasury is "a member-curated gallery of short-lived lists of 12 hand-picked items each (plus four alternates). It functions as a high-demand (and pretty!) promotional tool that many devoted Etsians fight to get. Members can feature their favorite items, items selected on a theme, or just however they like. ...Admin often choose an exceptional Treasury list to promote on the home page... ."

I often get lost wandering through the Treasury, especially the listings that make it to the main page...

Etsy has become a wonderful community for me--I've been so encouraged by every interaction I've had with fellow Estians, and I've been especially encouraged by goshery in particular. She sought me out when she was looking into starting her own store, and it was such an honor to be able to encourage her and be encouraged someone so soon after opening my own store. Check out her store. Get lost in the Etsy Treasury. Buy handmade!

2 comments:

goshery said...

Thanks for the nice comments Andrea! Take a look at that card though . . . who wouldn't love it! I was happy that I had a chance to add your item to my treasury - and I hope it brings lots of new shoppers to your store.

Femin Susan said...

Your blog is sparkling. It has a great appeal. How are U able to cope such a lot and too good for words. Meet me at
http://www.veg-art.blogspot.com/
Waiting with curiosity. To know your innovation