Thursday, October 30, 2008

More seasonal designs

I recently made a couple of fall-themed thank-you cards using my newest Stampin' Up! stuff...



When my mom and my aunt visited a couple of weeks ago, they noticed a cute pinwheel flower in a catalog and were wondering about how to make it. Well, for their thank-you cards, I figured out how to construct it using a scalloped-square-punch and a brad.





I've also been scrambling to produce more Christmas cards on top of making cards, ornaments, and decorations for an article in the New Times Holiday Guide (and then writing that article). I'll share those designs soon...

I can't complain at all--I love having deadlines, and I am thoroughly enjoying every minute I get to spend on crafts, and I'm thoroughly enjoying every minute I spend with my daughter.





No comments: