Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tags for Sarah T. (updated)

My friend, Sarah, commissioned me to make some gift tags for her sister's bachelorette party goodie bags. Here's what I've come up with so far...

She chose these tags. The finished set has purple string instead of cream ribbon (I used up all the cream ribbon on the scallop circle tags).







The final version of these tags has cream ribbon adhered between the dark purple layer and the cream layer, so they can be tied around bags or wine bottles...


The lavender card stock is textured, and for this rough draft I stamped on the textured side. I'll be sure to stamp on the smooth side for the real deal...

Packaged up and ready to be delivered...

Thanks, Sarah!

4 comments:

Casey and Gina said...

Oooh love the envelope!!!!

goshery said...

What fun colors!

Andrea Rooks said...

I love the colors, too -- when I sat down to figure out what stamps to use, I realized that I never work with purple and lavender, which are the wedding colors. I'm excited to start working with more purple in the future.

bunzi said...

lol - i was just about to say love the colors! :D