Sunday, September 7, 2008

My mom's craft room

Over our recent vacation, our family spent a few days at my mom's house for some wonderful rest and relaxation, which for me included time playing in her extremely well stocked craft room.

In this corner: stamps, stamps, and more stamps in that cabinet at the left.


Stamps as far as the eye can see, and two work tables--the smaller of which is devoted to mom's jewelry making.


In the closet: more stamps. Oh, and envelopes and other supplies.


My mom with my daughter Natalie, a budding crafter.


Drool, drool, drool!

Thanks, mom, for sharing all your stuff with me and for keeping my craft haven well stocked, too!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh.My.G-d. Drool.

goshery said...

WOW! That's quite a room, and talk about stamps! I have one little drawer full . . . she has hundreds! What fun for you to be able to use all of her stuff!

bunzi said...

*jaw drops* wow!