Saturday, September 13, 2008

It's beginning to look a little like Christmas

I've been itching to get started on Christmas cards, tags, and gifts. It seems that every other year I'm really on the ball, and this is an on year. We'll see how well I keep the momentum going...

Here are some of the first projects of the season. The tags were freebies that I threw in, as promised, with an Etsy order this month. The card is one that I whipped up while Natalie was happy playing in the craft room the other night.





3 comments:

Ryan said...

Ooh, I like Christmas. I've been feeling like getting in the spirit already. Maybe it's the fall-type weather we've been sort of sometimes having lately.

goshery said...

Beautiful creations as usual! Making Christmas items is so much fun, and you are off to a great start!

Sarah said...

ah! too soon! too soon! I can't handle it.
nice cards though.