Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Cards for JVL

My friend liked some of the cards I designed with guys in mind, and requested some custom cards as well... Here are the new ones I made for him.



The first cards I made are the ones on the left in the top photo, and I should mention that these are truly unique cards--I don't have any more of that paper or those decals (I do, however, have similar designs from the same tablet). I love the "gentleman" decal, and I'm glad these cards are going to a good home...




These two "happy birthday" cards match the "many greetings" set I had for sale on Etsy. The stamp set didn't come with a birthday stamp, so I improvised using a similar sized stamp combined with the images from the set...

I'm planning on delivering the package in person, so I got to use a gift bag and tissue paper -- I feel like I own a real store now!

1 comment:

bunzi said...

so cute but manly. ;)