Thursday, September 18, 2008

Baby gift set

I was recently given the opportunity to donate some items to a raffle for a conference for the California Alliance Concerned with School Aged Parents and Teen Pregnancy Prevention. My friend's mom is coordinating the raffle, which will feature gift baskets filled with handmade items for moms and babies. I was honored to be approached (thanks, Sue and Sarah!) and had a wonderful time making the boxed set of a photo book, four cards, and six gift tags.













I'm sorry the photos are a little washed out -- in my impulsiveness to photograph the cards while Natalie napped, I didn't wait for the best lighting in my dining room...

6 comments:

goshery said...

Andrea,

your items are so beautiful - really a notch above the rest. I love the whole set! I think once people find your store you'll start selling like mad!

Thanks for cheering me on and you know that I'm doing the very same for you!

bunzi said...

so so pretty!

Casey and Gina said...

I love it! Are these for the teenage moms that are being reached by that group?

Jen Smith said...

Wow, those look fantastic! I'm sure they will inspire many raffle ticket purchases!

Andrea Rooks said...

I think these are for members of the group that is trying to reach teenage moms, but I know that the raffle money raised will fund scholarships for teen moms...

grandmasue said...

Andrea-

You brought tears to my eyes when I read your email and checked out the Baby Gift set online! It is beautiful - overshadowed only by your generous and kind spirit! Thanks you so much. I have just returned from supporting a 44 hour labor- babies are precious and you will bring JOY to some young mom as she is able to attend college due to your support.
Thank You,
Sue Simonson ICCE
CACSAP Executive Board