Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thank you, Bret!


My husband Bret deserves a special thank you for designing and creating my Rooks Paper Scissors image. I have always been impressed with his sketch drawings, and I thought it would be a perfect style for my logo. We'll now have it made into a rubber stamp so I can put it on the backs of the cards I sell on Etsy.

Speaking of Etsy, I made a list of things to do before I can launch my store. It's long but doable, and I hope to launch the store by Aug. 1. I've already created more than a dozen sets of cards to sell. I'll keep you updated.

3 comments:

Regina said...

Love your logo! We're very proud of both of you. I had no idea that Bret is an artist, too.
xox

Jen Smith said...

Perfect!

Ryan said...

Looks very classy. Since you have such a distinguished logo, I would definitely trust your establishment to supply my paper needs.