Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Silk

On Sunday, I co-hosted a Stampin' Up workshop. Instead of using the usual delicious papers, we stamped on decadent silk, which was the idea of my co-host Sarah. It was a challenge to create lasting and wearable images on the smooth, clean slate of silk. Demonstrator Karen Indendi taught us the basics of stamping on fabric and provided some ideas, the inks, and the silks and set us free to create whatever we wanted. I loved how different everyone's came out and how inspiring it was to work alongside such creative and talented ladies...

by Sarah


by Shannon


by Jen


by Sarah


by me


by Shannon


by me


by me

3 comments:

Regina said...

These are really fun looking! Did you use silk scarf blanks?
My fav is the one you did with red & black. It looks SO retro.
xo

Andrea Rooks said...

I'm not sure if they're silk scarf "blanks" -- I just know that they came from Dharma Trading Company (and that I'm eager to stamp on silk again!)...

Flo Oakes said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE those cute lil elephants!!