Friday, June 13, 2008

The big wedding project

In addition to asking me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding, one of my dearest friends asked me to hand make her wedding programs. I was honored and soon became thankful that she had a six-month engagement!

It took me all six months to design the program, track down the right papers, have the stamp made, get the right inks, cut the paper, stamp the images, and assemble 150 programs. I then wrote a little story for the inside of the program, printed the insides, and put it all together.

As if that wasn't enough, I volunteered to make the thank-you cards and the cards that the favors would be attached to. Needless to say, this is a one-of-a-kind endeavor! I enjoyed the project very much and learned a lot about hand making a project of this size...















No comments: